Monday, April 7, 2008
Day 5 In Montreal - Going Home
So today is the last day in Montréal. This morning minna and I decided to shop and later we would meet ms.sorchan and mr.mcgerr later. We went back to st. Laurent just in time when the stores opened. We were starving during the whole shopping but got great deals! Lets just say in the end I only had 20$ left…hahaha. Later we all met back to the hotel making sure we got everything packed. We left the hotel dropping our luggage at the luggage room (where they keep it till you want it). We walked around Old Montreal once more trying to find a place to have dinner. We found this restaurant underground, well it was actually a café but still filled our purpose for eating. I had this sort of Quiche / bread pudding of sorts really good. After eating we took a long way back to hotel, getting to see some places we haven’t yet. Going back to the hotel we got our luggage back from the lady and too the taxi to the air port. Luckily we where there 3 hours early so minna and I had to find out ways to keep ourselves occupied. We ran around playing in the air port, then found a spot where we could use our laptops to go on the internet. As we got on the plain it felt like it was all just a dream, the days went so fast but I cant wait to get back home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment